Nutrition for Young Children Level 3 will help you understand the principles of a balanced diet for children from pre-birth through to adolescence.
Students will learn to:
- Gain an insight into specific dietary needs for pregnant women, infants and breastfeeding mothers
- Identify the dietary needs of children
- Recognise the factors that can influence diet and the consequences of poor nutrition on health and wellbeing
- Explore nutritional challenges for children with chronic conditions
- Investigate the implications of infant and child obesity for health and wellbeing into adulthood
Qualification: Nutrition for Young Children Level 3
Certificate of Achievement provided by: ABC - QLS Awards
Support: 12 months
UCAS Points: No
Estimated Study Time: 100 hours
Paying in Full: £399
Paying in Stages: Your first payment will be £99, then a direct debit will be set up for seven monthly payments of £50. Only available to students with a UK bank account.
Amazing customer service!
I enquired about a course late on 3/4 and had a phonecall and text message the morning of 4/4 and by lunchtime I was enrolled and ready to start! I completed my enrollment with Anthony via telephone who was really friendly, patient, helpful and positive. Thank you!
You can choose to pay in full or monthly. If you choose monthly your first payment will be £99, then a direct debit will be set up for SEVEN monthly payments of £50. (Only available to students with a UK bank account).
Request course information