Anger and Aggression Management Level 3 is designed for those who have had personal or second hand experience of anger. In addition those who regularly deal with anger in the work place or are looking to work in anger management.
During the course students will study:
- Theories of aggression
- Causes of anger and aggression
- Stress, worry and anxiety
- Physical and psychological consequences of anger
- Effects of challenging behaviour
- Risks of violence and aggression
- Impact of aggression on others
- Preventing and/or controlling the risk
- Interpret aspects of body language
- Treatment and support
Qualification: Anger and Aggression Management Level 3
Awarding Body: TQUK - Endorsed
Support: 12 months
UCAS Points: No
Estimated Study Time: 100 hours
Amazing customer service!
I enquired about a course late on 3/4 and had a phonecall and text message the morning of 4/4 and by lunchtime I was enrolled and ready to start! I completed my enrollment with Anthony via telephone who was really friendly, patient, helpful and positive. Thank you!
You can choose to pay in full or monthly. If you choose monthly your first payment will be £99, then a direct debit will be set up for SEVEN monthly payments of £50. (Only available to students with a UK bank account).
Request course information